Mango butter is an excellent emollient. It has regenerative properties and helps speed up wound healing. It is perfect for dry, damaged, irritated and mature skin types. It contains triterpenes, which help protect the skin against environmental damage.
Avocado oil is a mild, nourishing, semi-fatty oil, rich in vitamins. It is used when the skin is dry, tired and lacks lustre. The oil spreads well and is excellent in massage oils for mature and dry skin.
I've added my favourite essential oils - Tea Tree and Lavender which both have antiseptic and healing properties thus perfect for foot butters.
How to make Whipped butter
You will need:
Mango butter 80 grams
Avocado oil 19 grams
Essential oils 1 grams
Note: I recommend this recipe for very rich and nourishing butter, but you can chose any other combination of butters and oils, depending on how rich or light you prefer you whipped butter to be. It's great time to experiment and try different combinations until you find what works for you.
How to guide
1. Weight 80 grams of butter.
2. Melt it using "Bain Marie" or in a microwave.
3. Weight out 19 grams of oil and add it to your melted mango butter.
4. Put the jug in a freezer for a couple of minutes until butter looks creamy and starts forming crust on top.
5. Take it out of the freezer, add essential oils and start whipping.
6. Whip it until it doubles in size.
Put it in a container and enjoy!